Bon Secours Mercy Health Stipend Program
We offer residents financial assistance!
Physicians who have completed one year of training and who commit to serving at one of our many locations for at least two years following the completion of their residency will receive monthly financial assistance while they finish their training.
- Relieves your financial stress, allowing you to be focused on the most exciting and rewarding parts of your residency program. The stipend loan will be 100% forgiven after two-years of maintaining a full-time practice.
- Work with a collaborative team, continue your professional growth, and help us carry out our promise; to make lives better and health care easier.
- Our ministry serves communities in seven states across the Midwest and East Coast, allowing you flexibility to practice in any location where there is a Bon Secours Mercy Health facility and a demonstrated need for your specialty.
- Your employment package after graduation will include a competitive base salary, production and value-based bonus, student loan repayment, sign-on bonus, relocation support and corporate style benefits.
Eligible Specialties Include
- Cardiology (Non-invasive, Invasive and Interventional Cardiology)
- Cardiothoracic/Cardiovascular Surgery
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Vascular Surgery